There are a number of factors to consider when hiring a law firm to represent you in a personal injury case. What type of fee arrangement do they offer? Will they assist you in getting proper medical treatment for your injuries? Who will be handling my case and how long have they been practicing law? All of these questions are relevant and should be on your list of things to ask any law firm you consider. However, one very important question should be at the top that list:
Do you get results?
At Skolrood Law Firm, we have a rich history of getting our clients significant settlements for their personal injury claim and we’re proud of those results. Here are just a few of verdicts and settlements we’ve gotten our clients:
- $1,136,235.61 Verdict: 65-year-old female, right arm and elbow fractures, received one of the largest awards in county history
- $1,700,000 Settlement: 40-year-old male, right leg fracture
- $1,400,000 Settlement: 49-year-old female, hip fracture, tractor-trailer collision
- $940,000 Settlement: 53-year-old male, hip and rib fractures
- $750,000 Settlement: 80-year-old female, two broken legs
- $525,000 Settlement: 47-year-old female, hand and knee injuries, tractor-trailer collision
We can’t guarantee we’ll get you a million dollars for your personal injury claim, but we can promise that we’ll do everything within our power to get you maximum compensation for your injuries. Give us a call today for a free consultation.